Thursday 28 February 2013

38 Things Your Dog Does For You

I stumbled across this wonderful poster on my news-feed this morning.  The points listed are so wonderful and so accurate that I just HAD to share them with you.

So, without further ado, I present to you "38 Things Your Dog Does for You" (originally posted by The Dog Training Secret)


A full and downloadable version of this awesome and incredible poster can be found here

Don't be afraid to share this little bit of doggy wisdom - let's keep all current and future dog owners/pet parents in the know!

Keep your tails wagging
Bear's P4ws

2 comments:

  1. Nice and adorable cartoon dogs..Can I copy the characters and tweak them a little?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind - just keep in mind the art does not originally belong to me. If you want, you can try to get in touch with the people at http://www.thedogtrainingsecret.com/
      They were the ones who posted this poster originally and if anything, they would be the ones with the rights to tell you yes or no.

      I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Bear's P4ws

      Delete