A fruity treat your dog will adore - the bacon just adds that little bit of extra sparkle
1/4 cup Apple Sauce
3 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (pizza cutters are awesome for this sort of thing).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until browned at the edges.
5. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.
Remember to always treat in moderation, even the healthiest of snacks can add to your dog’s waistline if eaten too often and in large quantities
Keep your tails wagging